Ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

20 things guys should never do to girls!

Few hours back I was just making a quick pit stop to check for any important notifications on my facebook or twitter, I came across a pic that was shared on the net. The title was 20 things a guy should never do to girls.


I certainly don't know if all of this is true or not but am sure of certain things over here are! So I just thought that maybe it would be nice if the rest of the good guys (just like me! =D) would read it so that we don't get the blame because of the jerks.  And of course not to forget, to make those good girl's day better... =)

Good day all!

5 comments:

Dreamie, Wai Mun. said...

simple yet true!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the list all the way!!! It was totally true!

Terry Vogelaar said...

So if I would bring those 20 things to 1, it would be: "Don't be yourself and don't lie". How can this be helpful to men?

Anonymous said...

This was clearly written by some self-righteous, likely post-attractive woman with serious self confidence issues. If you have any sort of relationship governed by these "rules", its probably pretty unhealthy. What a crock.

Anonymous said...

What a croc...don't even imagine that the woman who wrote those rules would follow any of them herself. Whether they understand or acknowledge it, women are just as self-absorbed as men, and more manipulative, as well.