Ads

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

I am very sorry guys. Probably you guys might have been hoping to read about the Day 01 post. However, I would love to apologize deeply as I skipped that topic due to personal reasons. But you may never know that there could be a day that I would write about it. *wink*

Anyways coming back to the topic, where would I love to be in 10 years. Hmm, I'd love to be an astronaut, fly to the moon, become a millionaire, be a F1 driver, have shares in Man Utd football club, and etc. Just joking! There are a lot of dreams for me to fulfill. So I shall go on slowly 1 by 1.

Since being 23 years old right now, probably I would already have own a beautiful apartment for myself and my ever beautiful wife. Which ultimately means that I am actually seeing myself married already by then though "kids" are not exactly part of my plans. *wink* Cruising along to coastal roads for shopping or any given things as I am actually seeing myself as self employed! Having a nice successful own business where you don't have to be present there 24/7 is awesome!

Next stop of course, my love for cars and big bikes! Own my very own big bike and my beloved Audi R8! Both my craves and ultimate goals!! Other than that, I don't really see much of my self in 10 years. Let's say I don't make it as a businessman, then probably I'd be some big shot guy in a corporate company. Who knows probably I am still with Digi but as 1 of the Directors! *drool* Though of course I can't really imagine myself being in the same company for that long, but I've got to really discipline myself!
 This could be among my 1st goal to achieve though. My main target would be....... *drum roll*

Of course! The R8! The interior, is so awesome!!! *droool*

Personally I think by 10 years time, I would wanna be able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian and dunno what other language fluently. Greedy and impossible? I think so too but nothing is impossible as long as there is the will to achieve, no? Hehehe.

Ok enough of myself dreaming and time to get back to reality. It's time for to hit the sack so next would be Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol. Stay tuned!

No comments: