Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 18: Your beliefs

Well I really needed some help to write this topic. Not that its too difficult or anything just that I didn't quite have proper clue of what to do with it. Anyways I shall convey to ya'll my beliefs as much as I could.

Not gonna give myself up totally if not there ain't gonna be much fun, no? Plus people change. =)

Anyways,


I believe in Love, regardless of any form it could be. Be it friends, family, and etc.

I believe that everybody makes mistakes and deserve a chance more than once. We can't say that 1 will never make a mistake more than once. We are not machines and even machines makes more mistakes than once.

I believe that respect needs to be given first in order to be respected regardless of any age or status in life.

I believe that friendships can be build from anything and everything.

I believe that religion was invented as a guideline so that we don't overly abuse our abilities and freedom as humans.

I believe that we are all of the same kind, which is mankind.

I believe that music is an important factor in everyone's life.

I believe in fighting for a cause. A real cause appropriate cause of course!!! =D


I believe that every problem has a solution to it.

Actually I believe in quite a lot of things but some things don't quite make sense hence I am going to stop here. Thought I would be able to make it through to the end asap but the rest of the 12 topics ain't that friendly. LOL

But I shall try my level best!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

i believe you got no problem to finish you challenges :)

T.Y said...

Thanks for the support. I shall do the best I could. =)