Ads

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 15 - Your favourite Tumblrs

Oh well since I got some time to kill might as well I just get another update going right? So later on atleast I could brag that I made it to the half line of this challenge!! (though it took me a year to reach it... =.=")

So day 15 topic would be my favourite Tumblrs. Though I don't have any Tumblr account, I do check this 2 Tumblr accounts once in a blue moon. Am not gonna say anything but just click on the URL below here to get access to them aight?


However, there is this 1 particular blog that often steals my heart everytime I see an update. I forgot how I came across this blog but honestly, the author puts everything so beautiful that it is just purely for those who could understand those deep meanings.

http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me 

It's not Tumblr but a normal blog with lotsa awesome photography and quotes. I've followed this group since I think about 2 years now. Go check them out!

So these are a few sites that I often play around with. I rarely go blog hopping as I don't know many bloggers except a few friends like them below.


Each blog has different styles compared to mine but still I like their stuff. Some of you guys might have dropped by 1 of these blogs but I assure you, follow them so you can keep updated with their stuffs! It's always nice to make friends, no? *wink*

I suppose am done with 15th day topic for now. LOL Ciao ciao!!

4 comments:

Jothi said...

I actually have a tumblr account. It's a really cool micro blogging platform where you can express quick thoughts on the go!

T.Y said...

What's your URL then? I would love to check it out. =)

Jothi said...

http://thethinkersdiary.tumblr.com/

T.Y said...

checked it... kinda cool