Ads

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 17 : Your highs and lows of this past year.

So here I am again snailing towards my 17th day of the challenge. As how the title says, am gonna talk about how 2011 was. I did a post about 2011 a few days after the new year countdowns but I think I didn't put in enough stuffs in there hence here I am.

http://ty-my-thoughts.blogspot.com/2012/01/year-that-was.html

Above is the link for my overview of 2011. Basically 2011 was a year where I didn't really have much significant highs but I certainly had 1 significant low which I think I will never ever be able to overcome for the rest of my life regardless of whatever I was to do.

Before I go into details of that event, I shall talk a little about 1 of my mini achievement and how it fell short of being a proper 1.


So yea I bought that bike. My 1st ever bike and it was a 180cc scooter! But how it fell short of being a proper high?

Yep I had an accident. Why? I got no idea and I still don't know how I even crashed all I remember is me sliding on the road. I was lucky because my friend was behind me and she saved me. Since then bike key has been taken away from me. No more bikey. ='(

Now about the big low point that I was talking about earlier. I am the biggest fool of 2011 as I threw away the one person who really loved me for reasons that I still can't exactly comprehend. Ever since both of us have gone some distance with memories we would love to forget.

I've realized my mistake ever since and have been trying to make it up but I know that what I did has no retribution to it. Regardless of whatever that I was to do even to serve for the rest of my life would not be enough. Something I would certainly not forget for the rest of my life. The pain I caused has caused me more pain.

Words are never gonna be enough and I've run outa words to explain about the whole thing. However I have pledged myself to make things better though.

So yea part of my 2011 over here. You could also check below url for more details on my review of 2011.

http://ty-my-thoughts.blogspot.com/2012/01/year-that-was.html


I shall end this post. I wish I could say it but I rather not piss or upset you.

I shall be back with more updates. Sorry for such an emotional post. Till the next time, cheers people!


No comments: