Ads

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Underworld : The awakening.

Guess what? I dropped by to watch the Underworld last night! It was in 3D and was freaking awesome! Though the storyline is kinda crappy compared to the previous editions, yet this edition certainly didn't disappoint me in other aspects.



Below is the official trailer and followed by the plot.



Plot
"Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.


Six months after the events of Underworld: Evolution, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) was captured by humans. Eventually both government officials and the public learn about the existence of the two immortal species of Vampires and Lycans (Werewolves). A crusade and all-out war has begun: study and eradicate.



After being imprisoned in cryogenic suspension for 12 years, Selene manages to escape the facility. During the same time, another suspect has also escaped the same facility that Selene was in. The suspect was Eve (India Eisley), a hybrid who is the key to ending the war.


So that's the main plot for the movie but be prepared for lots and lots of action as this is packed with it though Selene's role sticks mostly to her favorite hand guns. Would have loved to see her wielding those metal weapons though.

Watching this show on 3D was awesome since I watched the previous sequels on DVD. Well as we all know there is gonna be another edition to this the 5th Underworld and I am looking forward for it. Just before that I am biting my nails waiting for ......


So that's all for now. But just to let you guys know, I might have a slow month from now onwards but I will certainly be back after my birthday! Don't know when its my birthday? Do your research! =P

No comments: